9.09.2006

My Favorites/Item For Less 9/9

This black Burberry Quilted Jacket is a wonderfully classic look for any wardrobe, one that could be worn by women of all ages over several seasons. $375.
























...

I found a terrific alternative to this jacket at Walmart! While some of the pieces are a bit pricier than they should be in my opinion, I'm really liking the George line. It has a lot to offer the fashionably frugal shopper. This George - Women's Quilted Coat was available in four colors, all of which I liked, and seems quite comfortable and nicely made for $29.76.


















Here is mine, which I bought yesterday. The shape of it on the body is flattering and I can't wait to wear it with my straight leg jeans and black heeled boots once it's a bit cooler outside. This coat could also be worn with skinny jeans tucked into a pair of sassy black boots - it's up to you. I just haven't worked up the courage to graduate to skinny jeans yet. *blush*
























9/11/06 - Edited to add: Something important that I forgot to mention is that this quilted coat is available at Walmart in plus sizes too!

3 Comments:

Blogger TransplantedOkie said...

Ran right out today and bought the boots AND the jacket. Now if the temperature would just drop 10 - 15 degrees....

9/11/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad you liked them. It's sad to see summer go but like you, I can't wait to wear my new fall duds. :)

9/11/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger TX Runner Mom said...

My local Wal-mart didn't have the jacket...bummer. I'll check one of the other 100 local stores. Maybe it's because it will be 90 here until at least October.

9/15/2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home