8.14.2006

Fashion Alerts 8/15

I'm not sure about the quality of this shirt but it sure is adorable, and at $4.00 it's also super affordable. Click on the Wet Seal link and then click on Sale at the top right. It's the 4th item in the top row.

Wet Seal Puff Sleeve Tee, available in black, white, & ivory, $4.00





















...

This is for you girls who, like me, have hereditary undereye circles. At $16.00 it's a bit pricey for my budget but after reading some of the reviews I might just have to give it a shot. Click below on the Amazon link to order. Better get it quickly, though! Rumor has it that this item is going fast.

From People.com:

"'Secret Beauty Weapon: Time Balm Concealer


My hereditary dark undereye circles are the bane of my beauty existence, and my concealer is the most important product in my look-good arsenal. I don't remember the last time I left my home without it on, and I am pretty sure that if there was a fire in the middle of the night, I would apply it before being rescued. Though I have tried almost every undereye concealer on the market, I am happy to say that I have a clear favorite: Time Balm in Light/Medium by The Balm. It's simply amazing- melts perfectly up to my lashline, matches my skin color and makes me look like I have gotten at least eight hours of sleep every night of my life. And if you've ever wondered how Amanda Bynes or Kristin Cavalleri looks so rested all the time, now you know their secret, too...' -- Melissa Liebling-Goldberg


Photo: Courtesy of sugardaisy.com"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home