8.28.2006

Hot Products

Here are some hot products that I've come across in some of my InStyle magazines as well as in my own life that might be just what you're looking for.


- Perfect for unruly flyaways:
All Ways Natural Castor Oil Conditioning Hair Dress. Celebrity stylist Peter Butler uses this on Sheryl Crow. InStyle magazine says that this "is the go-to grooming aid for conditioning hair and taming flyaways. The light formula gives lots of shine but won't weigh hair down." Was $9.75, Now $5.75.


















...

- Tired of the same old mouthwash?
Try Botot cinnamon-flavored mouthwash. InStyle refers to it as a "time-tested favorite that works as well (and looks as lovely) as when it first debuted." This would be the perfect touch in your guest bathroom. $10.00.

















...

- An effective way to help renew your appearance:
Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. I tried a free sample of this three months ago and noticed results immediately. After I use it, my skin is softer, more even-looking, and old scarring and spots are faded. The bottle says to use it once or twice daily but I find that to be too much for my sensitive skin. I use it once or twice every couple of weeks. A little goes a long way, and the texture and smell are wonderful.

I decided to fork over the money for a small bottle of this serum back in early July (and actually paid more in the store than it's listed for here on Amazon). It still looks completely full. According to the reviews I've read on Amazon.com and Epinions.com, most people who try this agree that it really works. $16.57.

















...

- This is for those of you who wear soft contacts like I do.
You should always carry a small bottle of rewetting drops in your purse for those unexpected specks of dust or contact pop-outs. Rewetting drops should not be used for maintaining your contacts on a daily basis, but rather only to lend moisture to your eyes in place of or in addition to your natural tears. All you really need, in my opinion, is a .1 FL OZ bottle of rewetting drops. Unless you have very dry eyes it should last you until the expiration date.

Now, my tip to you follows from what my eye doctor told me at my most recent contacts eye exam. He said that the other rewetting drops out there don't lubricate your eyes very well and that I should only be using Systane Lubricant Eye Drops. I trust him on this because he is not normally one to show preference over one product or another unless there are differences in quality. Thus, when he strongly recommends something I listen.

He gave me a sample bottle and I could really tell a difference -- these are much richer and more lubricating than the normal Alcon or Renu rewetting drops that I'm used to. Therefore, I pass this information on to you in hopes that it will enrich your life in the small way that it has mine. The link below takes you to the smallest size I could find on Amazon. $20.67 for two .3 FL OZ bottles (pack of 3).

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie M. Russo Evans said...

Did you try this one:
Nature's Gate Mouthwash - Raspberry Mint with Fluoride

8/30/2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

No, I haven't tried it! How is it?

8/30/2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home