8.07.2006

People's Hot Find 8/7

People.com often publishes a Hot Find item of the day. The hot find is a trendy, expensive item that has been reduced in price and is thus more available to the masses. This is great, except usually the price reductions still aren't enough for me. Thus, my goal is to find an even less expensive version of this hot item so that we poor people can still look great.


People's Hot Find 8/7:
Steve Madden - Was $125, Now $70



















...

My Hot Alternatives:
1. Amazon.com, DELICIOUS Kent Black Peek Toe Pumps, $19.99


















2. Target.com, Mossimo Dysis Patent Pump with Stacked Heel - Black, $29.99



















I like these shoes. I probably wouldn't wear them because a) I'd trip and break my legs and b) they're not really my style. But they're attractive, functional, and the open toe is a little sexy.


The Gap also has an adorable wedge version of this shoe in its stores right now. They're surprisingly comfortable. But then again, aren't most of Gap's shoes? I think these heeled wedges were around $30-$35 and they came in black, brown, and perhaps one other color like silver?

*Correction 8/8: They're $24.99 and the third color is an olive green, not silver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home