9.11.2006

*Specials*

I just wanted to give you a heads-up on a few things.

1) Gap is having a 40% off sale right now. Almost everything in the store is at least 40% off if not more. I was able to get this adorable wardrobe staple for only $3.14! Gap Long Sleeved Dobby shirt, was $29.99, on sale for $12.99, and I used a $10 off coupon that I earned through my Gap credit card to bring the total to $3.14.























These little bows on the cuffs are a sweet touch.















2) People.com is giving away designer clothes and accessories right now so be sure to enter your name every day to win! Stylewatch Fall Style Giveaway

3) B. Moss is having a sale this Thursday, 9/14. You receive 40% off three of your favorite items, and 50% off each additional item after the first three.


Also, my thoughts and best wishes go out to those who lost loved ones five years ago today on September 11, 2001.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That shirt is adorable, Sam (I love little touches like the bows!) and may I just saw that you have the most chic shower curtain that I've ever seen! Love it!

9/14/2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home