8.20.2006

Fashionably Frugal Store: Now Open!

I am excited to announce the official opening of the Fashionably Frugal Store! It's a work in progress so make sure to check back for updates and new products.

Fashionably Frugal Store

I've also added it to the link list on your right. I hope you like it. Please feel free to drop me a note with your thoughts about it as well as any suggestions that you might have. I love feedback.

Just a quick thanks to everyone who reads this blog as well as those of you who encourage me behind the scenes. I enjoy doing this and feel honored that others appreciate it too. Keeping up with this blog and things related to it has turned into a part-time job in a way. I'm hoping that this store will not only allow me to express myself further and enrich your wardrobes (as well as my own!), but also to get paid for the work that I put into this. :)

Thanks again and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home