9.13.2006

Fashionably Frugal Hair Maintenance

Here's a hair tip that I wanted to pass on:

If you are like me and pretty easy-going when it comes to your hair, see if your local high school has a cosmetology department and consider going there for your haircuts and coloring. Just call the front office or the cosmetology dept. line and set up an appointment during their school hours.

I did this and was able to get a full head of foils in two colors, a shampoo, cut, and dry for only $15 total before tip! That is unbelieveable, especially since they did a terrific job. It looked as good as anything I've ever had. At that price I can actually afford to regularly get the works. Sweet!

I'll try to remember to take a picture next time I go. The one draw-back is that they're only available during school hours. However, it's worth it to me (and my boss is okay with this) to take a couple hours of off work to get my hair done and then stay late the next day to make up the hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home