9.30.2006

Haircut!

I got my hair cut yesterday at the local high school's cosmetology dept. I mentioned this in an earlier post as being a great option for frugal spenders. I paid $16 before tip for a full head of foils, shampoo, cut, and dry.

As long as you don't mind being a subject on which these students practice and learn, it's a terrific way to save about $100 on foils and cuts. The instructor also supervises everything and corrects mistakes so it's not as risky an undertaking as it might sound.

In order to take advantage of this opportunity you must be available during school hours. Outside of tax season my office closes at noon on Fridays so it's a good day for me to get my hair done.

These are pics from yesterday. It was my first time styling the new cut. Today I've dried it chunkier and straighter, which I prefer.




























You can see the red streaks better here. They're funky without being unprofessional for the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home