9.18.2006

Start your Christmas shopping early!

Support This Site

If you're like me and prefer to get an early start on Christmas shopping, consider purchasing Fashionably Frugal garb for your fashionable friends and family! Take a look at our shop and contact me if you have any questions. If you have something in mind but don't see it here, let me know and I'll whip it up for you if I can!

Fashionably Frugal Store


Here are some of my favorite items. Along with these items, our store also offers sweet pet shirts, a variety of t-shirts, bibs, onesies, a bbq apron, and a few other things. I have several different designs (and many more in the works!) but the "fabulous." line is my very favorite as you'll see below. :)


This adorable Fabulous Jr. Hoodie is perfect for accompanying your outdoor workouts in the brisk autumn air. It's a good idea to have one on hand for the movies or running errands since these places tend to be chilly. This is also an ideal gift for a fabulous sister or girlfriend!












Calling all fabulous teachers - this item is for you! This machine washable 100% cotton canvas Fabulous Tote Bag is perfect for transporting papers, books, and manuals. Get one for a fellow fabulous teacher while you're at it, or enough for all of the wonderful ladies in your grade level! Measures 15"x18"x6".












I made this Dream of Fashion Jr. Spaghetti Tank for you fashionable dreamers out there. Snag a few for yourself and a couple of friends!












And finally, I can't resist these two items. So cute. Express yourselves, ladies! Fabulous Sticker and Fabulous Classic Thong (not shown here due to Blogger problems).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home