9.25.2006

My Favorites/Fashion Alerts 9/25

There two things I'd like to address in this entry, both of which are related to Target.

First things first. I told you I love ballet flats! I found these hot little leopard print flats at Target today. They are originally $14.99 but are on sale for $10 until Saturday. If you're craving these as much as I did, get yourself to Target right away because there were very few pairs left. I was lucky enough to get the last pair in my size. Did I mention that they're comfortable too?























For some perspective, consider these sexy Delman flats at Zappos.com for $378.95

















...or these Steven by Steve Madden leopard flats for $109.99 at Shoes.com. The Target flats are a terrific substitute for these designer shoes at only a small fraction of the price.

















...

Second, I posted about this Target Xhilaration ZIPPER TOTE last month and noticed today that it was on sale for $18.88, down from $26.99. Snag it while you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home