10.07.2006

Check out my new threads!

In case you can't tell, I am a fairly low-key dresser. While I love colors, I don't do anything too flashy or super trendy. Hence last night's purchases:

American Eagle Trail Blazer (may have to try link twice to see it), Color: Grey Cove, Was $59.50, Now $29.95.
I bought this because there have been so many times when I've needed a casual, very light jacket but had nothing. This fits nicely and brings out my eyes. I'll wear it with jeans and khaki-colored pants, maybe also a jean skirt and leggings if I find any I like. It makes me feel a bit like I'm in the army.





















It will be cute with my...

Gap Long-Sleeved Favorite T in white, Was $16.50, Now $12.99, On sale for 50% off, so: $6.49. There were many colors, styles, and lengths of tees on sale for $6.49 at Gap last night so I suggest you go immediately if you need any.
I bought this because my old LS (long-sleeved) tee from Old Navy has super stretched out. Layering with LS tees in the winter 1) gives you more options for outfits, and 2) allows you to make greater use of your wardrobe.






















Here's my frivolous purchase from Payless for only $3. My husband laughed when he saw it because, while it's cute, it's not me. However, I continue to tell myself that I am funky enough to wear it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking the newsboy cap. But I have yet to be military jacket'd... must get one pronto!

10/07/2006 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *like* the hat. It's very stylish & totally wearable.

10/08/2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home