10.01.2006

Fashion Alert 10/1

I'm so excited about this one! As I've mentioned in past entries, I love Diane Von Furstenberg luggage and bags. They're attractive, functional, and durable. I was blown away to see eBags offering this DVF Runway 16" Fashion Tote for only $31.99! I've never seen it so affordable.

MSRP $100.00
eBags Price $49.99
Sale $39.99
After 20% discount $31.99.
Available in black/pewter, brown/copper, olive/bronze
It weighs 3 lbs. and comes with a 10-year warranty.

I currently have this tote in a brown suede canvas that I received from my mom as a gift for getting my first job after college. I've used it for work as well as for travel and have received many compliments on it.

Its one drawback, in my opinion, is that the handles are not padded. When it's heavily loaded the straps dig into your shoulder a bit. You could remedy that, however, with a small luggage shoulder pad.

I love this tote. Grab it while you can...heck, get several to give as Christmas gifts!

Runway 16" Fashion Tote


Runway 16




edited on 10/3/06 to add: This item has gone back up to $39.99, which is still a *fantastic* price for such a nice bag. Unlike earlier, however, shipping is now free! That helps. Definitely get this bag while you still can!


edited on 10/8/06: It's back down to $31.99 now. Not sure why but yay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great bag

10/04/2006 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be all over that bag if it would fit my laptop. I am on an eternal hunt for something that is fun to throw my huge boat anchor into. This would be perfect if it was only a couple of inches bigger!

10/08/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

ambika, DVF fashion totes come in several sizes. This one is 16" x 14" x 5". There's another DVF fashion tote that is 18" x 13" x 5", and another that's 18" x 13" x 5.5".

Here are two that are on sale:
http://tinyurl.com/e6gj8
http://tinyurl.com/el3xp

Hope that helps!

10/08/2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home