10.10.2006

My Favorites

Just wanted to take a minute to recommend one of my current favorite products:

This isn't cheap but it's one of those things for which I'm willing to pay full price: Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel 0.5 oz, $26.

It lifts and separates! Not really, but it does reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and dark, puffy under eye circles. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. If you know of a product even better than this one, give me a hollar! However, this is the best under eye circle-reducing cream I've found so far. I've been using it for about a year. It's oil-free. It comes in a small tube but you don't need much; one .5 oz. tube lasts me 5-6 months.


Clinique All About Eyes 0.5 oz /15 ML, $19.99, is another terrific product that does the same thing, minus the cooling sensation that the gel leaves. I used All About Eyes for about a year and a half before switching to the Moisture Surge Gel because of the cooling feeling and the packaging that allows me to use less cream at one time. I wouldn't be surprised if these products also help prevent wrinkles since they keep delicate under eye skin hydrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home