10.12.2006

Yum yum yum yum yum.

I found a pair of Cole Haans tonight at TJ Maxx for only $50 - similar pairs are listed on Amazon.com right now for $157, down from $175. They're perfect for work because they have soft soles, which my coworkers prefer on our wood floors throughout the office.

They've got Nike Air technology in the heels so they're incredibly comfortable. I joked that I could run a mile in them and I actually probably could. I plan to wear the heck out of them with neutral outfits using jeans and dress pants.

I'm going to be on a shoe high for the next week.

Here's the shoe except mine are plain black patent leather: Cole Haan Air Bronte Ballet.

















Isn't it adorable? I'm in love.

1 Comments:

Blogger TransplantedOkie said...

I am in love FOR you! Awesome shoes, awesome price! Well played.

I bought a wonderful Ralph Lauren purse at Marshalls not long ago for a fraction of the cost - it pays to "dig" through those kinds of places

10/15/2006 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home